Please be nice when commenting. This blog is not the place for harsh criticism or negativity. This is not a competition, we are all working together. I welcome ideas for readers of all walks of life, and I simply ask that those ideas are expressed with respect for one another.
In 2009, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. Since this blog is a possible source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, we feel it is important to disclose the following to you:
- The content of our blog may be a source of income for us and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- We will only choose to promote products, services and businesses that we have used and feel will be beneficial to our readers.
- We will always give our genuine opinion about a product or service whether we are partnering with the service provider or not.
- Our number one priority is accuracy and fairness to our readers and we would never compromise the truth to make money.
- Mentions of associated products, services or businesses with the content of our blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
We hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity and strive to deliver interesting, helpful content while generating a small profit to compensate us for our time, research and ideas. We appreciate our readers and make it our goal to be upfront and honest with every post we write.
We are not responsible for republished content from our blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address and telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.